The next Whitefield & Unsworth Township Forum takes place on Tuesday 5 July, 6.30pm at Elms Community Centre.
Agenda items include:
· Appointment of Chair and Vice Chair
· Advisory Board membership
· New Health and Care Centre for Whitefield – update on progress (Mike Woodhead, Acting Chief Finance Officer – NHS Bury CCG)
· Police Update
· Shaping your town plan (roundtable discussions to identify key local issues)
· Updates – Uplands, Former Town Hall, Hickory Grange, Porada, Pilsworth
· Public Open Question Time
· Any Urgent Business
Whitefield/Unsworth Township Forum agendas and minutes of meetings can be found at:
Please note: The PACT (Police and Communities Together) meeting will start at 5.30pm before the Forum. Meet your neighbourhood policing team and discuss issues one to one. For more details about Whitefield & Unsworth PACT meeting please contact GMP Bury South team on 0161 856 8204 BurySouth@gmp.police.uk.